3. Why the South Fought by Sheldon Vanauken
4. Was the Fourteenth Amendment Constitutionally Adopted by Forrest McDonald
5. Yet Another Uneducated, Baseless Attack on the South by Carl Jones
6. What is a Southerner? by Clyde Wilson
7. PBS’s the “Civil War:” The Mythmanagement of History by Ludwell H. Johnson
8. Remembering the War Between the States and Its Aftermath by R.E. Smith, Jr.
9. No History, No Culture, No Past by Gail Jarvis
10. James Henley Thornwell and Southern Religion by Eugene Genovese